Senior Solutions Architect
Morpheus Data is a rapidly expanding Denver based enterprise software company focused on multi-cloud management and DevOps workflow orchestration. To support our growth objectives this year we need and tech savvy operations and development professional to assist customers and sales teams with advanced solution design and implementation.
The Solutions Architects are the deep product and ecosystem wizards. We are called upon to answer the unanswerable, to deliver the seemingly undeliverable. In a nutshell our charter is to utilize Morpheus to help customers achieve their full potential and realize the dream of self-service within their organization.
You must have a practical understanding of cloud computing architecture and DevOps processes with experience designing, deploying, and operating self-service provisioning and automation solutions. Hands on experience with virtualization technologies, containers, configuration management, and ITSM tools is critical as you’ll be documenting integrations with our ecosystem of 75+ integrations and applications including OpenStack, VMware, Pivotal, SaltStack, ServiceNow, and more.
Primary job responsibilities
- Provide services (some billable) to foster proper Morpheus utilization.
- Communicate via phone, email, face-to-face and web meetings with customers assisting and guiding them through the technical aspects of Morpheus in pre and post sales conversations.
- Engage customers to extract critical technical and business drivers that may position company deliverables.
- Be responsive to customer demands and mitigate objections or product deficiencies.
- Develop and execute partner enablement plans which include onsite training, working sessions, and Q&A.
- Participate with our partner technical teams in selling cycles.
- Remain up-to-date on Morpheus and ecosystem technologies and maintain familiarity and adherence to all company methods and procedures.
- Ability to provide third level support including assisting with creating customized or out of the box solutions.
- Support and architect enterprise-scale solutions utilizing emerging platforms and technologies.
- Design and implement the optimal present and future-state data-blending and analytical architectures for customer scenarios.
- Evaluate and drive new and key technologies and methodologies including, but not limited to: Storage, I/O, Distributed Computing, Connected Devices, DevOps
- Travel requirements up to 50%
- College degree, 5+years of experience in a customer facing role including technical support, pre-sales, or consulting.
- Proven expertise in DevOps, ITSM, CI/CD, configuration management and other automation technologies
- Understanding of core compute, storage, virtualization and networking topology and devices
- Understanding of web application architecture: MVC, message queues, RDBMS, NoSQL
- Excellent verbal communication skills; comfortable giving presentations and speaking in front of an audience
- Strong communication with users, sponsors and stakeholders to determine evolving needs.
- Exceptional ability to listen, assess and document information from client.
- Troubleshooting techniques for parsing and dissecting log files.
- Skills in basic programming fundamentals and experience with Ruby, Python, Java, PHP, Git, Bash, or PowerShell is a plus
Ideal candidate will be located in Singapore although other locations considered based on strength of matching job requirements. Full-time positions include competitive pay and excellent benefits.
Please email CV and brief note describing why you think you would be a good fit for this role to ahicksATmorpheusdataDOTcom
Morpheus gives developers, IT managers, and DevOps professionals full control over bare metal, VM and container-based systems across any cloud or infrastructure. A single platform provides complete application lifecycle management, including one-click provisioning, backup, recovery, logging, monitoring, reporting, and access control. In addition to native capabilities, Morpheus offers more built-in integrations than any other cloud management platform on the market.
Morpheus Data LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.