Morpheus Data is a rapidly expanding Denver based enterprise software company focused on multi-cloud management and DevOps workflow orchestration.Our mission is to help customers achieve their full potential and realize the dream of self-service automation for any app across any cloud or platform – on premises or public clouds. To support our growth objectives this year we need tech savvy client facing professional to assist customers and sales teams with solution implementations.
You possess a practical understanding of cloud computing architecture and DevOps processes with experience deploying, self-service provisioning and automation solutions. You are detail oriented and follow in depth technical documentation to properly install software and integrate solutions as various customer use cases require. You have a foundational understanding of technical architectures that allows you to logically troubleshoot any environment. Hands on experience with virtualization technologies, containers, configuration management, and ITSM tools are critical as you’ll be supporting integrations with our ecosystem of 75+ integrations including OpenStack, VMware, Pivotal, SaltStack, ServiceNow, and more.
Primary job responsibilities
- Provide post sales services (billable) to deliver Morpheus software to meet the business requirements of the customer’s use case.
- Communicate via phone, email, face-to-face and web meetings with customers assisting and guiding them through the technical aspects of Morpheus in post-sales conversations.
- Engage customers to extract critical technical and business drivers that may position company deliverables.
- Be responsive to customer demands and mitigate objections or product deficiencies.
- Develop and execute partner enablement plans which include onsite training, working sessions, and Q&A.
- Remain up-to-date on Morpheus and ecosystem technologies and maintain familiarity and adherence to all company methods and procedures.
- Ability to provide third level troubleshooting support
- Support and implement enterprise-scale solutions utilizing emerging platforms and technologies.
- Travel requirements up to 50%
- College degree, 3+years of experience in a customer facing role including technical support, pre-sales, or consulting.
- Proven expertise in DevOps, ITSM, CI/CD, containers, configuration management and other automation technologies
- Understanding of core compute, storage, virtualization, and networking topology and devices
- Experience in public cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Understanding of web application architecture: MVC, message queues, RDBMS, NoSQL
- Excellent verbal communication skills; comfortable giving presentations and speaking in front of an audience
- Strong communication with users, sponsors and stakeholders to determine evolving needs.
- Exceptional ability to listen, assess and document information from client.
- Troubleshooting techniques for parsing and dissecting log files.
- Skills in basic programming fundamentals and experience with Ruby, Python, Java, PHP, Git, Bash, or PowerShell is a plus
Ideal candidate will be located in Denver although other locations considered based on strength of matching job requirements. If you’re in Denver, you’ll be able to do your job in our office space that fosters a collaborative environment by providing lounge areas to talk, healthy snacks, coffee and a beverage bar, as well as Lunch is provided daily (who says there is no such thing as a free lunch). Finally, you can also take a break in our on-premises workout facilities or mingle over a game of billiards, ping pong or Foosball. Join Morpheus Data and enjoy working for one of the most innovative, industry transforming start-ups in tech industry.
Please email resume/CV and brief note describing why you think you would be a good fit for this role to David Moore <dmoore + @ + morpheusdata.com>
Morpheus gives technology professionals full control over bare metal, VM and container-based systems across any cloud or infrastructure. A single platform provides complete application lifecycle management, including one-click provisioning, backup, recovery, logging, monitoring, reporting, access control AND self-service provisioning for the user community. In addition to native capabilities, Morpheus offers more built-in integrations than any other cloud management platform on the market.
Morpheus Data LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.