Morpheus Data is a rapidly expanding enterprise software company focused on multi-cloud management, unified workflow/business process orchestration, and cloud resource lifecycle management. To support our growth objectives this year we need a tech savvy Project Manager to assist customers and sales teams to deliver and consume Morpheus solutions.
In this role you will help oversee the day-to-day relationships with clients served, providing thoughtful and pragmatic leadership. Handle strategic and organizational issues at hand, and identify new and better ways to help clients achieve their business goals over the long term.
As a Project Manager, you will be instrumental in assuring the success and satisfaction of client relationships, involved in all aspects of a project’s life cycle. Identifying client’s needs and leveraging the knowledge and creativity of colleagues to generate and fulfill solutions.
Primary job responsibilities
- Utilizes business, technology, and consulting skills to actively engage clients in the project process.
- Advise single or multiple clients and define the professional services approach for new opportunities.
- Develops proposals and Statements of Work (SOW), to support the consulting team assigned on projects, and manages customer outcome expectations.
- Generates services revenues from new and existing clients.
- Provides opportunity and forecast reports.
- Manages accepted SOWs with regard to resource coordination and client satisfaction levels.
- Identifies client requirements through on-site client visits (both pre- and post-sale); understands the client’s implementation methodology and processes; understands the client’s challenges, needs, and wants; and manages expectations against the SOW.
- Establishes value of professional services to the client.
- Leads and manages engagement deliverables by working independently on assigned projects leading single or multiple teams consisting of internal and/or partner resources to achieve on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Works with customer and Morpheus leadership and resolves technical issues and ensures client satisfaction.
- 5+ years of experience in services delivery-based project management.
- Familiarity with popular collaboration, time management, and project planning tools.
- Experience with change control, risk registry, and process improvement processes.
- Time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent client-facing communication, written, and verbal skills.
- Willingness to travel 10% to 20%, mostly within a limited geographical area with some occasional travel to other regions.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification (i.e. PMP, EVP, CCM, etc.) desired.
Full-time positions include competitive pay and excellent benefits. The ideal candidate should be located in Denver Colorado area. Please email resume and brief note describing why you think you would be a good fit for this role to dmoore + @ + morpheusdata.com
Morpheus gives developers, IT managers, and DevOps professionals full control over both VM and container-based systems across any cloud or infrastructure. A single platform provides complete application lifecycle management, including one-click provisioning, backup, recovery, logging, monitoring, reporting, and access control. Morpheus offers more built-in integrations than any other management platform on the market.
Morpheus Data LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.