Program and Business Development
Manager, Global Systems Integrators
Morpheus Data is a rapidly expanding Denver based enterprise software company focused on hybrid-cloud management and DevOps workflow orchestration. Our mission is to help customers achieve their full potential and realize the dream of self-service provisioning and application lifecycle automation across any cloud (on-premises or public) and platform (Metal, VM, K8s, PaaS)
Our partners are a critical part of our aggressive growth plans, spanning a diverse group of global and local systems integrators, resellers, and managed service providers. We have built relationships with several Global Systems Integrators as well as OEM hardware/software providers; now we must effectively and efficiently manage how we enable and scale revenue.
We are looking for a Unicorn who can balance program management and business development with a healthy dose of technical aptitude. The ideal candidate has spent time building and managing complex partnerships at a technology vendor or GSI and has cultivated positive relationships in the space. This is a new position; so, you have an opportunity to build a world-class GSI model and help craft the next phase of growth for Morpheus Data, but it means rolling up your sleeves in a fast paced environment and driving results.
- Recruit, cultivate, activate, and accelerate GSI partnerships
- Contribute to the growth in GSI related bookings and partner sourced business
- Embed Morpheus into key offerings from the Global SIs, to drive sales as an extension of their business
- Develop a keen understanding of the GSIs structure and strategy as relates to Morpheus.
- Educate Morpheus on SI’s capabilities and on the best practices in working with them, while educating our SIs on the Morpheus platform capabilities and sales plays.
- Manage technical and business relationship with the help of Morpheus CSM/TAM resources. This means aligning Morpheus features with SI needs and being able to develop resource-appropriate joint roadmaps.
- Be a liaison and ambassador for our Global SIs inside Morpheus and own the development of an internal model with the right processes and policies to improve the GSI partnerships.
- Accurately forecast business and take the necessary actions to achieve results.
- Craft and execute initiatives including training, enablement, and co-selling with Morpheus field teams
- Minimum of 7 years of partner management experience. A significant part in Global SIs or OEMs
- Experience with partner business models in a technology company.
- Understand partner decision-making and what drives behavior in both engineering and sales.
- Worked in Software, Cloud, Virtualization, or Infrastructure with solid technical aptitude.
- Approaches problems in a rational manner using sound strategies that ensure effective resolutions.
- Demonstrated success in meeting demanding schedules and making trade off decisions when needed.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to confidently present to leadership, engineering, and sales
- Multitasking, self-motivated, and inspiring team player. Highly organized and seek business impact.
- Flexible and adaptable. We are an agile company in hypergrowth mode. Being comfortable with change and leveraging it is key.
- Focused on doing what’s right for the business. Leverage relationship skills to inspire trust and credibility with all levels of individuals, both inside and outside the company.
- History of successful project management, including the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and in-depth, hands-on execution skills and tracking complex programs with many moving parts.
- Strong interpersonal skills with history of successful cross-functional projects and management.
Full-time positions include competitive pay and excellent benefits. Please email resume and brief note describing why you think you would be a good fit for this role to email@example.com.
Morpheus gives developers, IT managers, and DevOps professionals full control over both VM and container-based applications across any cloud or infrastructure. Our unified orchestration platform provides complete application lifecycle automation with integration into nearly 100 third party tools, technologies, and clouds.
Morpheus Data LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.