Marketing Specialist – EMEA
Morpheus Data is a rapidly expanding enterprise software company focused on multi-cloud management, unified workflow/business process orchestration, and cloud resource lifecycle management. To support our growth objectives this year we need a Marketing and Ops star to support Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA). We’ve been active in region for the past few years and now have multiple sales teams, dedicated partner management, and are looking for somebody on the marketing front to round out the crew.
In this role you will help oversee the creation and execution of sales and growth marketing programs to support the European Sales and Channel Team as well as the Worldwide Marketing Team. Specific activities include driving localized digital demand generation and e-mail campaigns, partner co-marketing, and general business development.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, and execute regional demand generation programs that generate new prospects, advance existing opportunities and cultivate customer advocacy
- Collaborate with local and global sales and marketing teams to build and execute a field marketing strategy and delivery of programs.
- Drive field and partner marketing activities from planning and vendor management to budgets, process communication, and post-program analysis.
- Implement account-based strategies and pipeline acceleration to drive in person and virtual events.
- Partner with the marketing team to ensure messaging and production are consistent with company-wide initiatives.
- Track efficiency of demand generation programs, capture ROI and maintain budget accountability.
- Work with the sales teams to keep Salesforce.com updated with campaign activity
- Help sales teams to follow up with current customers on install base campaigns and advocacy programs.
- At times help assist with funnel management including e-mail and/or phone follow-up of opportunities
- Understanding virtualization, automation, and cloud software markets and buyers including enterprise and service provider
- Have at least 3+ years of experience independently managing demand generation campaigns, events for B2B technology companies including partner marketing
- Have hands-on event management experience, including partnering and planning with sales and other teams.
- Have start up experience with a creative / big idea attitude and ability to make smart choices with limited budgets
- Collaborate effectively across a rapidly growing startup where there is nobody standing in your way
- Enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced, work hard play hard kind of team?
- Have a passion for data- and metrics-driven reporting
- Have worked with Salesforce.com and Pardot or other marketing automation platform
- Speak and write English and German
- Have a strong attention to executional detail
This position will start part time and eventually will grow into a full-time role. Part-time positions include competitive pay and excellent benefits. Please email resume and brief note describing why you think you would be a good fit for this role to email@example.com
Morpheus gives developers, IT managers, and DevOps professionals full control over both VM and container-based systems across any cloud or infrastructure. A single platform provides complete application lifecycle management, including one-click provisioning, backup, recovery, logging, monitoring, reporting, and access control. Morpheus offers more built-in integrations than any other management platform on the market.
Morpheus Data LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
|Job Category||Marketing and Business Development|