Morpheus Data is a rapidly expanding Denver based enterprise software company focused on hybrid-cloud management and DevOps workflow orchestration. Our mission is to help customers achieve their full potential and realize the dream of self-service provisioning and application lifecycle automation across any cloud (on-premises or public) and platform (Metal, VM, K8s, PaaS).
Our partners are a critical part of our aggressive growth plans, spanning a diverse group of global and local systems integrators, resellers, and managed service providers.
We are looking for a Channel Sales Engineering Rockstar who can run grass-roots campaigns within the territory as well as tie strategies across our nationals, OEMs, MSPs and Distribution to grow our base of evangelists and grow our business. The ideal candidate has spent time building and managing partnerships at a technology vendor or channel partner, and has cultivated positive relationships in the space. If you’re ready to roll-up your sleeves in a fast paced environment and drive results, give us a shout.
- Build, maintain, and manage long-term relationships with our current and prospective partners’ technical teams and technical leadership
- Enable partner teams to recognize opportunities and the alignment with Morpheus’ technology, including developing the materials and tools necessary to scale and provide consistency
- Work closely with our enablement and marketing teams to produce content and participate in speaking events
- Understand each partner’s technical focus and how Morpheus helps the partner achieve its goals; help partners integrate Morpheus into their labs
- Position Morpheus in a lead role relative to other vendors in the partners’ portfolios, making Morpheus the ideal solution for partners to promote in our target market
- Contribute to the growth in channel related bookings and partner-sourced business
- Educate Morpheus on our partners’ capabilities and on the best practices in working with them, while educating our partners on the Morpheus platform capabilities and technical sales plays
- Be a liaison and ambassador for our partners inside Morpheus and support and improve our channel processes and programs
- Craft and execute initiatives including training, enablement, events, and co-selling with Morpheus field teams
- 5+ years of experience working with a top-tier systems vendor or customer, either in cloud architecture, sales engineering, or a solutions architect role
- Expertise in applications: virtualization, ITSM, CI/CD, configuration management, and other automation technologies
- Understanding of core compute, storage, and networking topology and devices
- Skills in basic programming fundamentals and experience with Ruby, Python, Java, PHP, Git, Bash, or Powershell is a plus
- Experience with partner business models in a technology company
- Understand partner decision making and what drives behavior in both engineering and sales
- Approaches problems in a rational manner using data and sound strategies that ensure effective resolutions
- Demonstrated success in meeting demanding schedules and making trade off decisions when needed
- Excellent communication skills with ability to confidently present to leadership, engineering, sales, and large groups with confidence and energy
- Multitasking, self-motivated, and inspiring team player. Highly organized and seek business impact.
- Flexible and adaptable. We are an agile company in hypergrowth mode. Being comfortable with change and leveraging it is key.
- Focused on doing what’s right for the business. Leverage relationship skills to inspire trust and credibility with all levels of individuals, both inside and outside the company.
- History of successful project management, including the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously and in-depth, hands-on execution skills and tracking complex programs with many moving parts.
- Strong interpersonal skills with history of successful cross-functional projects and management
- Travel 25% to 50%, mostly within a limited geographical area with some occasional travel to other regions
Full-time positions include competitive pay and excellent benefits. Please email resume and brief note describing why you think you would be a good fit for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Morpheus gives developers, IT managers, and DevOps professionals full control over both VM and container-based applications across any cloud or infrastructure. Our unified orchestration platform provides complete application lifecycle automation with integration into nearly 100 third party tools, technologies, and clouds.
Morpheus Data LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.