Good day folks. I hope this post finds you all healthy and staying safe.
There’s a ton of greatness as part of this release. I’ll list some of this here, but I’ve also put together a short video with a few of the highlights (below).
- Tag compliance for workloads on VMware, AWS, and Azure clouds
- Kubernetes enhancements, and onboarding brownfield K8s clusters support
- Many enhancements to the NSX integration
- A HashiCorp Terraform Provider for Morpheus
- Task and Workflow jobs scheduling enhancements
- Continued cloud enhancements to SCVMM, GCP, AWS, and IBM Cloud
- Numerous UI enhancements
- Enhanced ServiceNow integration with the Morpheus – Catalog (get it from the ServiceNow Store). Present Morpheus service catalog items in the ServiceNow Service Catalog
- And so much more. Check out the Release Notes on v4.2 for more details
Create Tag policies and set them to be strictly enforced
Onboard Brownfield K8s clusters, and manage them using Morpheus
HashiCorp Terraform – Infrastructure as Code. No problem! Leverage the Terraform Provider for Morpheus.
Present Morpheus catalog items in ServiceNow catalog
Here’s the video with more details, enjoy!
Morpheus is offering organizations a 60 day offer on self-service using Morpheus. Take a look.